How have you all been lately? I hope 2009 has been treating you all very well and happily.
I've been busy with holidays, making the most of it while I can, spending time with my family and boyfriend Charlie. Yesterday I got back from the Murray river, my family, Charlie, other friends and I camped there. I really love camping, being two feet away from koalas and being able to just jump in the river whenever I wanted to! My idea of relaxing is to kick back and enjoy the lovely scenery, take photos and chill out.
Though I loved it, it's nice to have a shower now.
I felt close to feeling like a dirty bush pig with no proper shower! The river sufficed, I didn't mind having crazy hair and roughing it up in the bushes. I have a few bruises from crashing into rocks in the river, sitting in the back of dad's four wheel drive...
I had a real blast, and so much fun with Charlie. He did look after me well.
Here's some random photos from the camping trip:
Charlie sitting with us outside our tent, relaxing and talking.
Talking and mingling with other people next to the river, not long after I had swam.
Charlie took a photo of me drinking vodka cruisers
Benny, my little brother, asleep next to the Murray river, probably trying to tan.
I don't want to bore you all too much about what I've been up to... so I'll just cut to the quiz, I was tagged by !sStranger
. It's a quiz on some random facts about yourself. I tag anyone who wants to do this too!
1. I am a complete dork & very clumsy. I often do really silly things but laugh about it afterwards. The other day in the car with Charlie, he bought an icecream and I didn't want it, so he had to eat it while driving in the car. He dropped a bit of chocolate in his lap, I picked it up to feed to him but instead I accidentally rubbed it all over his face.
I say if you can't laugh at yourself, then you take life too seriously.
2. I want to get a tattoo of a frangipani on my top left back of my shoulder, representing my trip to Fiji in 2003.
3. I try make sure I have fun where ever I go, life is too short not to have fun.
I love teasing Charlie too. Once we were in a video store and I was pretending to choose a Porn video, Charlie got all huffy and then I pinched him and ran off.
It's always funny to watch him chase me around. At camping, I was sitting on his lap in front of the river, he accidentally spilt his beer in my crotch. I wanted to get even, so I got his beer and poured it on his head and crotch. Then he chased me around but of course i'm slower, he threw me in the water.
4. I love being around my family. They do drive me insane but I have a lot of fun with them. I think my parents are very open. I can tell my mum just about anything. I love playing games with my brother Ben, I still feel like I am 14 sometimes, just like him. We play old school games like Tekken and Unreal tournament.
5. If I don't have my quiet time to myself, I get very anxious. I like to be by myself occasionally, just so I can think and reflect on things. If I get too worked up and over think, I usually go straight to talk to mum. She is the only one who can calm me down!
6. I am addicted to a few things- Charlie, tea, oats, spring water, photography, reading random books... yeah, Charlie is in the food addiction category, just cause he's yummy.
7. I often think about doing spontaneous things. It worries me that I won't be able to do some of the things I want to before I die. First on my list is to start rollerblading again. I was very good at it when I was younger, and it's sooo much fun.
I think that's enough now.
Everyone tell me 3 random facts about yourself!!